Friday, April 1, 2011

Fooled Ya!

When I'm cycling, I feel nauseous and tired and altogether out of sorts.
I'm short tempered, can barely speak on the phone, and don't really feel up to cooking dinner.

So last week, my sister called to ask if she could come to us for a Shabbos meal. I declined, saying I wasn't feeling well. She responded by inviting us for a meal.

The next thing I knew, my other sister was on the line, inviting us for Shabbos.

I sat on the couch most of the meal.

She thinks I'm pregnant.

Oh well. Better get a few meals out of her before she realizes she was fooled.
:-)

1 comment:

Devorah said...

Aww, when people think you are pregnant and you aren't...you get the whole "look over" from top to bottom and inside you are just screaming!!

Let's hope her thoughts and your dreams become a reality real soon!!

(Happy April 1st!)